The Twin Air Mattress Intex Airbed With Pump has got everything you need for portable comfort while camping. The built-in electric air bed pump inflates the mattress in less than three minutes providing you with quick access to a comfortable bed when you need it.
This twin airbed has a built in pillow for added comfort, and the sleeping portion is raised 17.5 inches from floor. The bed is made with dual chamber construction, of a sturdy vinyl material and can accommodate a person who weighs up to three hundred pounds. The top of the air mattress is made of comfortable yet, heavy-duty 20.8-gauge waterproof material and the inner chamber features support columns to help create stability and strength.
The bed measures a total of 40″ wide, 19.5″ high pillow section, 17.5″ high for bed, and 80″ long. The size of the bed fits perfectly with a twin fitted sheet. Ideal for camping, travelers, or house guests this air mattress is comfortable and easy to inflate with the built in 120 Volt A/C electric pump. The bed even comes with a handy duffel bag for transport and storage.
Here’s some of the best features of the Intex Twin Airbed
- Built-in electric pump that inflates airbed in under 3 minutes
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Measures 40″wide x 19.5″ high x 80″ long
- Waterproof top with dual chamber construction
- Built-in pillow for extra comfort
- Internal vinyl beams for support
- Great for home or camping use
- Blows up fast (under 3 minutes)
- Comes with carrying bag
- Built-in pillow
- Built-in electric pump
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Not comfortable enough for long term use
- May slowly begin to deflate overnight
Have you tried using the Twin Air Mattress Intex Airbed With Pump? If so send in your air mattress review to let other reader know if you think this airbed is a good value, well made, and recommended.
The Intex Air Mattress Queen Airbed With Built In Electric Pump is a raised inflatable air bed that pumps up easily thanks to its built-in high power electric pump. Built with two chambers, the lower chamber acts as the beds box spring providing support, while the upper chamber is the mattress providing softness and comfort.
The upper part of the bed is made with 20.8 gauge waterproof, plush flocking material that is really soft and comfortable. The bed also has 15 gauge interior vinyl beams and 16 gauge sides and bottom.
The raised air bed can accommodate up to 600 pounds of weight and is queen sized, raised 22 inches from the floor, and measuring 60 by 80 inches. Using the built-in air pump you can inflate the bed in under 5 minutes with the touch of a switch. The bed can be deflated and stored in its own duffel bag with shoulder strap.
This a good bed for anyone who is six foot tall or less. It can make a great guest bed in a pinch or an excellent camping raised bed to help get you off the cold ground. All around a comfortable bed with built in pump that makes it easy to haul take with you.
Here’s some of the best features of the Intex Air Mattress Queen Airbed With Built In Electric Pump
- Raised queen sized air bed
- Built-in electric pump
- Air bed inflates in under five minutes
- Supports up to 600 pounds
- Comfortable plush surface
- Waterproof surface
- Dual chambered mattress for support and comfort
- Carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Good weight capacity (600 pounds)
- Easy to inflate – push button
- Two chambered for comfort
- Comes with portable carrying bag
- Poor warranty
- May be somewhat unstable with only one person
- May slowly leak air overnight
Have you tried using the Intex Queen Sized Air Mattress With Built In Pump? If so we’d love to hear what you think about this product. Please leave your comments and review of this air mattress below to share with other readers.