If you’re looking for some rugged outdoor pants the Columbia Cargo Pants for Men Aruba III’s are a great choice. Made for rugged environments like hiking, camping, or boating these amphibious pants feature zip off legs which easily transform them into shorts. The versatility of these pants makes them perfect for a variety of climates and activities.
The cargo pants are constructed of durable yet lightweight textured nylon that dries quickly and helps block harmful UV rays with UPF 50 protection Omni-Shade protection. Unlike normal SPF or Sun Protection Factor, Columbia’s pants protect you from both UVB rays and harmful UVA rays. It even has the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation for a sun-protective clothing fabric. The pants come with a interior mesh brief and is equipped with self draining pockets. These zip off cargo pants are made with an adjustable drawcord to get the right fit, they also have an elastic waist. There are front closure pockets as well as a back zipper pocket to store belongings.
When wearing these pants you’re sure to enjoy the pant materials quick drying ability, as well as the ability to easily convert them to shorts when it gets too hot out. Due to their light weight fabric material they are comfortable to wear on hot days. Columbia’s cargo pants are well made and with the built-in underwear you can go swimming anytime you want. Overall, these pants are great for use around or on the water, while hiking or just hanging out around the campsite.
Here’s some of the best features of the Columbia Cargo Pants for Men Aruba III
- Made of 100% nylon poplin material
- Omni Shade material shields you with UPF 50 sun protection
- Zip off legs to convert pants to shorts
- Short have a 8.25-inch inseam
- Self-draining pockets and interior mesh briefs for swimming
- Elastic waistband and drawcord
- Colors available – gray, sage, fossil (white)
- Lengths available – 30, 32, and 34 inch
- Zipper cargo pants turn into shorts
- Quick drying material
- Durable fabric
- Great for outdoor and water activities
- The undermesh may be bothersome for some people
Have you tried using the Columbia Cargo Pants for Men Aruba III? Send in your review about this product below, we’d love to hear your comments about these pants.