The Coleman Air Pump 120V Electric can easily pump up low pressure inflatables like mattresses, beach balls, toys, and small pools. The pump requires 120 VAC current to operate, so if you are looking for portability you’ll want to try the 12V rechargeable pump.
This pump does not have the attachment or capability to pump up bike tires, car tires, footballs or basketballs. It does come with several adapters, however the pump itself does not have the power to inflate those types of objects. In addition you can use this pump to clean out the dust from inside your computer.
While this Coleman pump is great at filling low pressure inflatables it’s loud. Your kids and pets may just leave the room when you fire this baby up. So for what it’s designed for pumping up household inflatables it does well.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman Air Pump 120V Electric
- 120-volts household items electric pump
- Inflates low pressure items quickly
- Comes with Coleman one year warranty
- Great for inflating household inflatable items like pool toys
- Comes with a couple nozzle adapters
- Deafeningly loud
- Won’t work on car, or bike tires, footballs or basketballs
Have you tried using this Coleman electric air pump? If you have please submit your review and comments below to let people know what you think about this air pump.