Coleman Stove PerfectFlow with 1 Burner is an excellent choice for a general camp cooking stove, or as an emergency backup for your home in the event of an emergency. The Coleman stove produces a lot of heat with its 10,000-BTU burner.
A high, low adjustment setting on the burner helps you get better cooking results. On the high temperature setting you can expect up to 2.2 hours of use. On the low adjustment you can expect up to 9 hours of cooking time.
The PerfectFlow stove is reliable in both high and low altitudes, cold climates, and when the fuel is running low. Since the stove runs off of a standard 16.4-ounce propane cylinder it is easy to find and replace the fuel source. The regulator build into the unit provides a steady fuel stream resulting in an even cooking performance.
The wide base of the stove gives you stability while cooking and can accommodate up to 8 inch bowls. You’ll find this Coleman stove to be small enough to store easily and fuel efficient enough that you won’t constantly be changed propane cylinders. Overall, the PerfectFlow stove is a great addition to your camping equipment, or emergency supplies.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman PefectFlow 1-Burner Stove
- Has a pot support system and can accommodate up to 8 inch bowls
- Adjustable setting (high/low) 10,000 BTU burner
- Uses a standard 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (not included)
- Coleman limited lifetime warranty
- Reliable at high or low altitudes
- Operates in cold climates or when low of fuel
- Can fit inside a backpack
- Puts out a lot of heat
- Stable cooking platform design
- Light, weighs only 2.2 pounds
- Runs 2.2 hours on high temperature setting
- Runs up to nine hours on low temperature setting
- Stove has burner support that helps shield cooking flame from the wind
- Does not come with a storage bag or stove cover
Have you tried using the Coleman Perfectflow stove? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this product. Leave your comments and review below to help other people make informed buying decisions.