This Coleman Camp Stove has 2 Burners with a PerfectFlow system that provides a fully-adjustable 10,000 BTUs per burner. It is well suited for grilling while camping, at tailgate parties, for use during kitchen remodels, or just as an emergency backup stove.
The Perfectflow camp stove offers around an hour of cook time from each propane cylinder. The stove is designed to use the standard 16.4 oz propane cylinders. The built-in Instastart technology provides a matchless push-button ignition that makes it easier to light. The camping stove’s adjustable propane pressure switches means you have more control over the burners cooking temperatures. Another important feature is the steady fuel stream output that helps this grill perform in high altitudes, during cold weather, and when the fuel is getting low.
The stove comes equipped with wind shielding side panels to help maintain proper cooking environment in adverse windy conditions. These side panels can additionally be folded to create shelves you can use to hold your food, or condiments. There is also a recessed cooktop with a lowered burner design to help give your stove extra performance.
The Coleman stove weighs 12.6 pounds, and measures 23.3 inches, by 14.9 inches, and 5.9 inches. The cooking box is painted with a rust resistant enamel material that has a built-in carrying handle. The cooking grate is constructed of nickel chrome and can be removed for easier cleaning.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman 2-Burner Stove PerfectFlow InstaStart Model
- Stove is powerd by 20,000 BTU’s, 10,000 per burner
- 2 burner recessed design for maximum efficiency
- Wind shield side panels fold down to create shelves
- Perfectflow adjustable propane pressure control
- InstaStart for matchless lighting
- Works well in high altitudes, low temperatures, and when low on fuel
- Piezoelectric matchless igniter
- Compact stove that’s very portable
- Perfect for campers
- Burners get really hot at 10,000 BTU’s each
- Grate is easy to clean
- Built-in wind shields
- Recessed & large burners
- May be difficult to adjust flame
- Rigid copper tube can make positioning propane tank difficult
- Lightweight material is somewhat flimsy
Have you tried using the Coleman Camp Stove 2 Burner PerfectFlow? Send in your review and comments about this product below to let other readers know what you think.