The Twin Air Mattress Intex Airbed With Pump has got everything you need for portable comfort while camping. The built-in electric air bed pump inflates the mattress in less than three minutes providing you with quick access to a comfortable bed when you need it.
This twin airbed has a built in pillow for added comfort, and the sleeping portion is raised 17.5 inches from floor. The bed is made with dual chamber construction, of a sturdy vinyl material and can accommodate a person who weighs up to three hundred pounds. The top of the air mattress is made of comfortable yet, heavy-duty 20.8-gauge waterproof material and the inner chamber features support columns to help create stability and strength.
The bed measures a total of 40″ wide, 19.5″ high pillow section, 17.5″ high for bed, and 80″ long. The size of the bed fits perfectly with a twin fitted sheet. Ideal for camping, travelers, or house guests this air mattress is comfortable and easy to inflate with the built in 120 Volt A/C electric pump. The bed even comes with a handy duffel bag for transport and storage.
Here’s some of the best features of the Intex Twin Airbed
- Built-in electric pump that inflates airbed in under 3 minutes
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Measures 40″wide x 19.5″ high x 80″ long
- Waterproof top with dual chamber construction
- Built-in pillow for extra comfort
- Internal vinyl beams for support
- Great for home or camping use
- Blows up fast (under 3 minutes)
- Comes with carrying bag
- Built-in pillow
- Built-in electric pump
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Not comfortable enough for long term use
- May slowly begin to deflate overnight
Have you tried using the Twin Air Mattress Intex Airbed With Pump? If so send in your air mattress review to let other reader know if you think this airbed is a good value, well made, and recommended.