This portable camping toilet is called the Fold to Go for good reason. The toilet folds down to a compact size that makes it ideal for taking with you on your camping or hunting trip, or for stowing it away in an RV.
The foldable toilet actually compacts down to a total of five inches in height, making it incredibly easy to take with you wherever you need it. This toilet seat even has folding legs in case you were wondering to help get to its small folded size.
Made by Reliance the toilet is constructed of sturdy plastic that is both light weight and designed tough enough to take up to a 300 pound weight capacity. The port-o-potty can accept regular trash bags for waste, or you can use their Double Doodie toilet bags for no mess cleanup.
Great as a camping toilet, home remodel, RVing, or for emergency purposes the portable camping toilet by Reliance has everything you need to take care of your business. One thing you may want to consider as an addon to this unit is a privacy tent. A privacy tent is designed to enclose the toilet and is a good idea if you will not be in a remote location.
Here’s some of the best features of the Reliance Fold to Go Portable Camping Toilet:
- Fold-To-Go portable toilet is compact and durable
- Folds to five inches tall
- Easily transportable
- Great for camping, RV’s, hunting, home remodels, emergencies
- Heavy-duty 300 pound weight capacity
- Easily portable and folds down to five inches tall
- Sturdy and durable plastic construction
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Comfortable seat
- Bag system seals odors well
- Low priced
- May be difficult for some people to fold the legs
- May need to purchase a privacy tent to enclose the toilet or use it in your tent, or remote area
Have you tried using this Portable Camping Toilet ? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this port-o-potty. Leave your reviews, and product comments below to let other readers know what you think.