This Coleman Camp Stove has 2 Burners with a PerfectFlow system that provides a fully-adjustable 10,000 BTUs per burner. It is well suited for grilling while camping, at tailgate parties, for use during kitchen remodels, or just as an emergency backup stove.
The Perfectflow camp stove offers around an hour of cook time from each propane cylinder. The stove is designed to use the standard 16.4 oz propane cylinders. The built-in Instastart technology provides a matchless push-button ignition that makes it easier to light. The camping stove’s adjustable propane pressure switches means you have more control over the burners cooking temperatures. Another important feature is the steady fuel stream output that helps this grill perform in high altitudes, during cold weather, and when the fuel is getting low.
The stove comes equipped with wind shielding side panels to help maintain proper cooking environment in adverse windy conditions. These side panels can additionally be folded to create shelves you can use to hold your food, or condiments. There is also a recessed cooktop with a lowered burner design to help give your stove extra performance.
The Coleman stove weighs 12.6 pounds, and measures 23.3 inches, by 14.9 inches, and 5.9 inches. The cooking box is painted with a rust resistant enamel material that has a built-in carrying handle. The cooking grate is constructed of nickel chrome and can be removed for easier cleaning.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman 2-Burner Stove PerfectFlow InstaStart Model
- Stove is powerd by 20,000 BTU’s, 10,000 per burner
- 2 burner recessed design for maximum efficiency
- Wind shield side panels fold down to create shelves
- Perfectflow adjustable propane pressure control
- InstaStart for matchless lighting
- Works well in high altitudes, low temperatures, and when low on fuel
- Piezoelectric matchless igniter
- Compact stove that’s very portable
- Perfect for campers
- Burners get really hot at 10,000 BTU’s each
- Grate is easy to clean
- Built-in wind shields
- Recessed & large burners
- May be difficult to adjust flame
- Rigid copper tube can make positioning propane tank difficult
- Lightweight material is somewhat flimsy
Have you tried using the Coleman Camp Stove 2 Burner PerfectFlow? Send in your review and comments about this product below to let other readers know what you think.
The Weber Propane Grill Go-Anywhere Model number 1520 is very portable making it great for taking tailgating, your apartment, to the beach, or camping. This bbq grill works great when it comes to cooking most things like hot dogs, hamburgers, salmon, sausages, or chicken. However, if you’re looking for a grill that can handle racks of ribs and steaks you might want to keep looking. With that said the Go Anywhere model is a great buy and convenient as a camp grill for most bbq food.
One of the things that makes the Weber 1520 propane grill easy to use is its push button ignitor system. The grill also features a cooking grate that is triple nickel plated and offers a full 160 square inches of cooking room. The grills flavorizer bar helps maximize heat distribution throughout the bbq’s grill surface for even cooking. For best results I recommend you turn up the grill and let it run for ten minutes, add your food to the grill and close the lid to get consistent heat distribution.
The Weber 1520 grill also comes equipped with pivoting legs that lock the grills lid in place making it safer to carry by hand. There’s also built-in lid hangers that allow you to position the lid on the side of the bbq grill to act as a shield against wind. The cooking box and lid are made of durable enameled porcelain that’s rust resistant.
Overall, if you’re looking for a no-frill grill that cooks great camping food this is exactly what you need. The grill gets up to cooking temperature quickly, and the piezzo lighter makes starting up a snap. The small size of this grill means the burner vaporizes the fallen droppings from the grill providing your meat with great bbq flavor. As a handy tip when grilling make sure you keep the lid on during cooking for best effect. the right hand side of the cooking surface seems to cook slightly lower and works well for vegetables.
Here’s some of the best features of the Weber 1520 Propane Gas Go-Anywhere Grill
- Great take anywhere grill
- Push button ignition system
- Great portable propane grill
- 160 square inches of cooking space
- Heat-distributing flavoring bar for even cooking
- Rust resistance lid and cooking box
- Locking legs holds lid in place for safe transport
- Very portable grill
- Grills great tasting BBQ foods
- Light weight
- Easy to start
- Great for hot dogs, burgers, chicken etc.
- The grill will rust if left out
- Does not cook thick cuts of meat effectively
- Small disposable propane tanks can be expensive
Have you tried using the Weber Propane Grill Go Anywhere Model 1520? Send in your thoughts, comments and reviews below to let us know what you think about this cooking grill.