The Allpro Heater Double Headed Propane Model# SPC-30RG features dual heating burners with a total output of 30,000 BTU’s of heating power. The versatility of this propane heater means you don’t need electric power to operate, you can take it with you camping, to sporting events, or even use it while working in the garage or outside.
The All pro propane heater comes equipped with threading to to attach to a variety of propane cylinder tanks including a twenty, thirty, or forty pound cylinder. There’s a safety shutoff valve that automatically turns off the power if the flame goes out. In addition this Allpro heater has steel heads which help maximize the reflection of heat where you need it most. The heating burners themselves have front and rear wire guards for added protection.
In total the entire heater excluding the propane tanks weighs 8.7 pounds. The unit measures 14.6 by 8 by 18.5 inches in size. A really nice feature of this device is how fast it heats up and how easy it is to hook up to the tank of your choice. Depending on the heat output you select you can expect to run the heater for approximately fourteen to forty-three hours using a twenty pound propane tank. In all, the Allpro heater is a great choice for someone looking for a portable heater that can really crank out the heat.
Here’s some of the best features of the Allpro Heater Double Headed Propane Model# SPC-30RG
- 10-30,000 BTU’s of heat output
- Powerful infra-red propane heater
- Can be hooked up quickly
- Only weighs 8.7 lbs.
- Can attach to 20, 30 or 40 lbs. cylinders
- Measures 14.6 x 8 x 18.5 inches
- Automatic shut off if flame dies out
- Can run for 14 to 43 hours on a single 20 lbs tank
- Steel reflector heads help direct warmth
- Rear and front burner guards
Have you tried using the Allpro Heater Double Headed Propane Model# SPC-30RG ? If so please share what you think about this product. Leave your comments and review below to help other people make informed buying decisions.
The Stansport Table Top Propane Heater works great for warming up your backyard party, outdoor patio area, sporting event, nighttime picnic dinner, or campsite. It has a powerful 11,000 BTU heat output that comes with a high efficiency burner for steady even heat. You can attach all readily available conventional propane tanks to this Stansport model including the bulk tank and 16.4 oz cylinders.
One of the excellent features found on this outdoor heater is its Piezo electric ignition system. With a push of a button you can light this heater without having to worry about finding a match and holding it up to a propane tank. There’s also an adjustable heat control to provide you with the correct amount of heat output for your situation. The Stansport heater weights 18 pounds and is 36″ inches tall. Since it runs off of disposable propane cylinders it’s convenient and with its push button start-up it’s also easy to use. It works great for setting up on your campsite picnic table to warm the family during dinner or while hanging out on a cold night.
Here’s some of the best features of the Stansport Table Top Propane Heater:
- Heater provides 11,000 BTU heat output
- Equipped with an adjustable heat control
- High efficiency burner gives steady even heat
- Can operate off of bulk tank or 16.4 oz propane cylinders
- Piezo electric ignition system for matchless start-up
- Great heater for camping, tailgating, sporting events, or backyard BBQ’s
Have you tried using the Stansport Table Top Propane Heater? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this outdoor heater. Please send in your comments and reviews below to let us know what you think.
The Texsport Double Propane Heater puts out a lot of heat and works great for heating your outdoor patio area by your pool, on your deck, while tailgating, at sporting events or practices, or eating outside while camping. The heater puts out 20,000 total BTU’s of heat through two 10,000 BTU burners and does an excellent job of pumping out the heat.
With the Texsport propane heater you get two temperature settings a high or low, with an adjustable on/off control knob operated by a pressure regulator. The heater comes equipped with ceramic burners that provide increased heat dispersion and even heating output. If the propane heater happens to go out there are built-in automatic safety shut offs to turn off the fuel when the flame is extinguished. Unfortunately during high winds this heater can experience autoshut off while on the low heat setting that can prevent the heater from operating. To alleviate that problem you could position the heater away from direct wind, block the wind from hitting the heater, or turn the unit to the high heat setting.
A helpful feature found in the Texsport Double Propane Heater is its steel frame that helps provide support and stability. It’s got steel reflector grills to protect the burner and help disperse the heat in the direction you want it. The heater is easy to setup and install, however you will need to purchase several bolts in order to hook it up to your large propane tanks. There is no automatic ignition with this heater so you will need to light it with those long matches, or fireplace lighters to start it up. Overall, for what it’s meant to do, produce heat, the Texport propane heater does a great job and should really help warm you up on your next chilly outdoor event, or activity.
Here’s some of the best features of the Texsport Double Propane Heater
- Great for outdoor picnics, sporting events, sports practices, relaxing outside at night, or camping
- Two 10,000 BTU heaters puts out a total of 20,000 BTU’s of heat
- Steel frame supports heater and attaches to top of tank
- Auto shut off if the flame goes out
- Poll adapter attaches directly to bulk tank fitting
- Ceramic burners for better heat dispersal
- Heater weighs 6.9 pounds not including tank
- High or low setting
- Heater really cranks out the heat
- Pretty sturdy unit
- Inexpensive price
- Need to purchase bolts to hook up to large propane tank
- Heater may shut off in high wind
- Need long matches to ignite [no auto ignition]
Have you tried using the Texsport Double Propane Heater? Please submit your heater reviews and comments below about this Texsport Double Heater model to let other readers know what you think about this product.
The Mr. Heater Propane Gas Portable Little Buddy is a powerful radiant heater that provides 4000 to 9000 BTU’s of heat. The Mr. Heater Little Buddy is well designed with a heavy-duty wire guard front and sturdy yet still light-weight construction. The device is engineered to perform and really does provide some great heat output. It works well for keeping you warm while fishing, in the garage, at a tailgate party, while boating, as an emergency backup, during power outages, or out camping.
The clean burning propane heater operates at almost 100% heating efficiently. The 4000 to 9000 BTU’s of heating power the Little Buddy puts out is sufficient to heat a space that is up to 200 square-feet. To use the unit you attach a 16.4 ounce propane cylinder, or you can purchase an additional connector hose to adapt the tank to accept a 20 pound tank. A simple push switch makes it easy to light the pilot as well as set the temperature high/low settings.
There are some safety features built in to this heater like an automatic shut off in the event the unit gets tipped over. There’s also a low oxygen sensor built-in that will turn the heater off if the oxygen level in the area you are in gets too low. In addition the heater will immediately turn off if the pilot light goes out and it can also be deactivated with its single button kill switch. Note: It’s still a good idea to use CO detectors if using this in any sort of enclosed area. It’s also advisable to always provide ventilation when using.
The Mr. Heater Little Buddy measures 9″ by 14-1/5″ x 14-2/5″ inches. It has a convenient folding handle for easier transporting and storage as well. The units swivel out regulator helps you position your propane tank in the location you desire. The CSA-certified radiant heater comes with a 1 year limited warranty from Mr. Heater provide with your purchase. Before you use want to use this item it’s a good idea to test it out with a trial run in order to avoid dealing with an odor it may put out the first time it is used.
The Mr. Heater propane buddy has been tested to work at high altitudes of around 8000 ft. The automatic shut off when tipped, as well as the kill switch, and pilot shut off are nice safety features to have. All in all the Mr. Heater portable little buddy can put out some serious heat when you need it to. It’s easy to start, adjust temperature, is well built, and sure to help you stay warm whenever you need to.
Here’s some of the best features of the Mr. Heater Portable Little Buddy Heater.
- Provides 4,000-9,000-BTU’s of heat
- Portable Little Buddy model weighs 9.5 pounds
- Measures 9 by 14.2 by 14.4 inches
- Radiant heater is clean burning and nearly 100% efficient
- Can help heat up a 200 square foot space effectively
- Automatic tip over shut-off
- Turns off if pilot light goes out’
- Convenient carrying handle that folds up
- Swivel-out regulator for tank positioning
- Heavy duty wire guard
- CSA approved
- Single button kill switch
- Easy to screw on propane cylinders
- Mr. Heater 1-year limited warranty
- Provides great amount of heat output
- 4000-9000 BTU’s of heat
- Safety shut-off if unit tips over
- Device lights easy and is clean burning
- Have to purchase adapter to accommodate bigger propane tanks
- Grill can burn you if you touch it
Have you tried using the Mr. Heater Propane Portable Little Buddy? Submit your heater reviews and comments below to share what you think about this product.
The Coleman BlackCat Heater provides 3000 BTU’s of heat and makes a great portable heater for use while camping, or anywhere you need warmth. The 3,000-BTU heating power of this unit can raise the temperature in your tent by several degrees in about 10 minutes. How well this heater works depends largely on the current temperature and the area you are warming. For instance a small tent will heat up much quicker than a larger model. The Blackcat heater runs off of the standard 16.4 oz propane cylinders and it can provide up to 7 hours of heat from each one.
The Coleman Blackcat is a catalytic heater meaning it is safer for use in indoor environments like a garage, bedroom, or tent. The catalytic feature means it provides a flameless heat that is more efficient with fuel consumption while providing superior heat output. the device also comes equipped with an InstaStart ignition system which allows you to start the heater without the use of matches. to turn it on you flip the Instastart switch several times until it ignites the propane and begins heating. It also comes with high and low temperature settings to help you get the right amount of heat for the area you’re in. When operating this heater inside a tent or enclosed area it’s recommend that you allow for some ventilation to fallow the manufacturers safety recommendations.
Some other features of the Coleman BlackCat Heater are its built-in easy grip handle, and retractable legs to help provide stability and allow you to position the unit exactly where you need heat. These compact legs fold up or down depending on your need. One thing to note when using this is that it does get hot. Since hot objects could potentially catch fire if placed directly on objects it’s a good idea to be careful how you position this heater while in use. You’ll want to be careful not to leave it unattended around children, or pets.
Overall, I think you’ll find the Coleman BlackCat Heater to be an excellent buy. The 3000 BTU’s of heat puts out a good amount of warmth for small areas and is a must have for cold weather camping. If you love camping but dread the cold, this little heater is a great choice for you.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman Blackcat Catalytic Heater
- Heater provides 3000 BTU’s of heating power
- Operates up to 7 hours on one propane cylinder
- PerfecTemp Catalytic system provides safe and efficient heat
- Instastart igntion means no matches required to start
- Low and high temperature setting
- Portable weighing only 6.3 pounds
- Built-in carrying handle
- Retractable legs to position the unit where needed
- Limited 5-year Coleman warranty
- Great little heater for camping
- 3000 BTU’s of heating power
- Instastart helps light the heater in windy conditions
- Runs for up to 7 hours on a single 16.4 ounce propane cylinder
- Sometimes takes multiple attempts to light using Instastart
- May not put out enough heat for large tents or really cold temperatures
Have you tried using this Coleman BlackCat Heater while camping, around your home, or in your garage? We’d love to hear what you think of this product, please leave your comments and review below to share your thoughts.
The Coleman SportCat Heater is a nice little heater that can help warm up your small tent while camping. While it’s not the most powerful portable heater on the market, this heater does a great job at providing heat for small area. The heater provides 1500 btu’s and can last up to 14 hours on a single propane cylinder. It works great for heating up your tent when you wake up in the morning, or at night before bed. It can also be used as an emergency backup in your home in case of a power outage, at a chilly sporting event, or to help warm up your garage.
The Coleman Sportcat Catalytic heater is designed to provide you with clean flameless heat, that is safe to use. It comes equipped with Instastart technology that means you can light the device without the use of a match. To turn on the heater you just flip a switch. Another great feature is the convenient carrying handle for easy portability. There’s also a removable screw on base that provides stability to set the heater where you need it most. Eyelets are built-in to the heater as well that let you secure the heater so it doesn’t move around if necessary.
Before you use the heater for the first time it’s a good idea to break it in by letting it run for a while. This heater has been known to put off an odor when new from the manufacturer. Giving it a test run before arriving at your camping destination can help you avoid this. In addition, Coleman recommends you use this heater in an area where you have ventilation. This may seem counter-intuitive to heating up, however it is required for the unit to work safely.
While the Coleman SportCat Heater won’t blow you away with its heating ability. for it’s size and portability it’s a great little heater that can definitely help take the edge off of a cold night. If you have a big tent you want to keep warm, or want a heater with more power you might want to check into a model with more btu’s. However, if you’re looking for a good quality heater for personal use, or for use in small areas, this is a great choice.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman SportCat Catalytic Heater
- Heater provides 1500 BTU’s of heat
- Provides up to 14 hours of use on one 16.4 oz propane cylinder
- Item Weighs only 3.4 pounds
- Catalytic technology provides no flame heat
- Instastart system to start device without matches
- Built-in carrying handle
- Eyelets to secure heater if needed
- Detachable base provides extra stability.
- Great for use while camping, sporting events, emergency backup, or the garage
- Great little personal heater or for use in small areas
- Can run up to 14 hours on one propane cylinder
- Safe for indoor use with proper ventilation
- Extremely quiet
- Using Instastart it’s easy to start without matches
- Portable and weighs only 3.4 pounds
- May need to be broken in (run for several hours) to avoid odor
- Smaller size may not provide enough heat for bigger tents
Have you tried using the Coleman SportCat Heater? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this portable heater. Leave your review and comments below to let other people know what you think.