The PETT Toilet Portable Environmental Port-O-Potty is the same model used by the Park Service, Forest Service, FEMA, Military, and FBI. Unlike many low profile portable toilets on the market the Pett port-o-potty is the height of a normal toilet so you don’t have to squat uncomfortably near the ground while using it. This unit is more comfortable to use, and folds down with sturdy collapsible legs for easy transport and carry making it ideal for use while camping, home remodeling, or anywhere away from bathroom facilities.
You would think that since the PETT portable toilet folds down to the size of a small briefcase it might not hold a lot of weight. However, this port-o-potty is surprisingly strong and able to support up to 500 pounds of weight. The toilet itself is constructed of durable injection molded plastic and ultraviolet stable polymers allowing it to weigh only 7 pounds yet still remain incredibly strong. The portable toilets folding three leg design allows it to sit well even on uneven surfaces. The folding legs are quite sturdy, however one of the downsides to this is they can be a little difficult to re-fold for some people. All together it measures 19″ by 14″ by 5″ and is very compact and lightweight.
Another excellent feature of the PETT toilet is its waste disposal system. It uses degradable waste bags also called WAG bags which help eliminate odors by gelling waste and starting the waste decay process. The WAG bags are biodegradable and environmentally safe meaning they will break down over time rather than fill up the local landfill, a big plus. The WAG bags connect to a built-in seat flange that make sanitary disposal easy as well as prevents contamination of your toilet. When you are done using you just fold the bag closed and dispose of it. To save money it’s a good idea to buy the 100-pack WAG bags rather than purchase them a few at a time.
Overall, women and men both will love this portable latrine because it makes going to the bathroom easy and the removable bag system keeps things hygienic and helps eliminate odors and messy clean-up. So much better than a standard portopotty the PETT portable toilet is easy to use, doesn’t take up much space at all and great for camping, or travel.
Here’s some of the best features of the PETT Portable Toilet Environmental Port-O-Potty
- Great port-o-potty for camping, RVs, home remodels, or travel
- Uses environmentally friendly WAG Bags with POOH POWDER to gel liquid and help eliminate odors
- Easy to dispose of waste bags that are biodegradable in landfills
- Folding three leg design for easy transport and storage
- Toilet is the same size as standard toilets
- Measures 19″by 14″ by 5″, with a weight of only 7 pounds
- Supports up to 500 lbs.
- Used by the forest service, military, and FEMA
- Strong and sturdy design
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to dispose of bags
- Higher profile toilet to help avoid squatting
- Legs can sometimes be difficult to refold
Click this link to buy WAG Bags for this product.
Have you tried using the PETT Toilet Portable Environmental Port-O-Potty? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this product. Leave your comments and review below to help other people make informed buying decisions.
The Reliance Hassock Camping Toilet is portable, lightweight, and inexpensive and works as an emergency backup toilet or for camping. The unit is self contained and comes with a contoured seat with a removable inner bucket for quick waste removal. The device is functional and works for what it was designed for, however bigger, or taller people might have a little trouble with it’s smaller size. Overall, if you’re of average size and looking for a no-frills portable toilet you may be very happy with this model.
The Reliance Hassock toilet comes equipped with an inner splash cover and built-in toilet roll hanger for your convenience. The toilets lid seals well and really does a good job at containing odors. When you have to do your business, you can easily tie up the disposable bag and get rid of it to clean up. A simple trash bag inside the inner bucket makes clean up a snap. If you don’t use a trash bag the inner bucket can be removed and washed out. In this case it’s a good idea to purchase some Lysol 4 in 1 spray to neutralize any residual odor between cleanings.
Many people may find the Reliance Hassock toilet is rather low to the ground. You may find it uncomfortable to squat so low, however many more expensive toilets have similar low profile design. In addition the bowl itself may be smallish for bigger/taller men which could potentially make things a little more uncomfortable. All in all when you compare everything this model is priced low and works well for providing a backup toilet on the go, during emergencies, while camping, traveling, or while remodeling your bathroom.
Here’s some of the best features of the Reliance Hassock Camping Toilet
- Self contained toilet for emergency, remodels, boating, or camping
- Comes equipped with inner splash cover
- Built-in toilet roll holder
- Inner bucket can be removed for easy cleanup
- Can use trash bags for easier clean-up
- Contoured toilet seat for better comfort
- Very inexpensive price
- Lightweight and portable toilet
- Splash cover helps keep odors inside
- Can be used with disposable bags for easy cleanup
- Smaller size makes it uncomfortable for big/tall people
- Comes in different colors (You can’t choose what you get)
- Plastic construction is not the most durable
Have you tried using the Reliance Hassock Camping Toilet? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this portable toilet, please leave your comments and reviews about this product below.
This portable camping toilet is called the Fold to Go for good reason. The toilet folds down to a compact size that makes it ideal for taking with you on your camping or hunting trip, or for stowing it away in an RV.
The foldable toilet actually compacts down to a total of five inches in height, making it incredibly easy to take with you wherever you need it. This toilet seat even has folding legs in case you were wondering to help get to its small folded size.
Made by Reliance the toilet is constructed of sturdy plastic that is both light weight and designed tough enough to take up to a 300 pound weight capacity. The port-o-potty can accept regular trash bags for waste, or you can use their Double Doodie toilet bags for no mess cleanup.
Great as a camping toilet, home remodel, RVing, or for emergency purposes the portable camping toilet by Reliance has everything you need to take care of your business. One thing you may want to consider as an addon to this unit is a privacy tent. A privacy tent is designed to enclose the toilet and is a good idea if you will not be in a remote location.
Here’s some of the best features of the Reliance Fold to Go Portable Camping Toilet:
- Fold-To-Go portable toilet is compact and durable
- Folds to five inches tall
- Easily transportable
- Great for camping, RV’s, hunting, home remodels, emergencies
- Heavy-duty 300 pound weight capacity
- Easily portable and folds down to five inches tall
- Sturdy and durable plastic construction
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Comfortable seat
- Bag system seals odors well
- Low priced
- May be difficult for some people to fold the legs
- May need to purchase a privacy tent to enclose the toilet or use it in your tent, or remote area
Have you tried using this Portable Camping Toilet ? If so we’d love to hear what you thought about this port-o-potty. Leave your reviews, and product comments below to let other readers know what you think.