The Coleman Fairmont Purple Sleeping Bag is a warm weather bag designed for temperatures as low as 50 degrees. This sleeping bag is an attractive purple color that’s a favorite of girls for sleepovers or summer camping trips. The sleeping bag is constructed with three pounds of ThermoTech insulation which is appropriate for most seasonal summer camping at lower elevations where the nighttime low temperature stays above 50 degrees fahrenheit.
The Fairmont sleeping bag can comfortably accommodate someone up to 5′ feet and 11″ inches tall. In total the bag measures 33″ inches wide and 75″ long. The bags cover is made of a polyester material and inside you’ll find a polyester flannel liner. Some people have claimed that the texture of the inner liner is not the most comfy-feeling. It is designed to be both durable and comfortable so the polyester material may take getting used to, however I’ve found that it is quite soft to the touch.
The bag features a Fiberlock insulation system that help prevent the insulation material from shifting around inside the bag. It also has a ZipPlow zipper design which keeps the fabric from getting caught in the zipper by plowing the fabric away from the zipper to help prevent snagging or catching. There’s also a zipper glide around the bags corners to prevent the zipper from getting snagged or caught in place. You can connect two of the Colman Fairmont sleeping bags together to create one double bag for couples. When you’re ready to roll the bag up the quick cord storage system eliminates the need to tie the bag up for storing. If you need to clean the sleeping bag it is commercial machine washable.
If you’re looking for a warm weather purple sleeping bag that is well made, inexpensive, and attractive looking you’ll find this Coleman bag to be a good choice. Girls love this purple sleeping bag for sleepovers and slumber parties and it’s warm enough for most warm weather camping.
Here’s some of the best features of the Coleman Fairmont Purple Sleeping Bag 8021-621
- Girls love the color of this purple sleeping bag
- Rated for temperatures as low as 50 degrees
- Measures 33″ by 75″ inches and fits a person up to 5’11” tall
- Two bags can be zipped together
- Come with three pounds of ThermoTech insulation
- Durable construction and fabric
- Commercial machine washable
- Coleman limited 5 year warranty
- No tying required with quick cord storage
- Zipper guides to avoid snagging
- Cheap price
- Girls love the color
- Zipper guides to prevent snagging
- Durable and easy to clean
- Inner polyester material may bother some people
- Only rated to 50 degrees
Click this link to buy the Coleman Fairmont Sleeping Bag (Purple)
Have you tried using the Coleman Fairmont Purple Sleeping Bag? Send in your sleeping bag reviews and comments below to let other people know what you think is great or not about this product.
This Coleman Sleeping Bag model# 8041-741 Rimstone is a great choice for the family camper who needs a sturdy and comfortable bag. The bag measures a full 33″ by 75″ and is designed to accommodate most people who are under 5′ 11″ tall. The Rimstone bag comes with four pounds of ThermoTech insulating material that can keep you comfortable down to around 40 degrees. The sleeping bag itself weighs 5.6 ponds and has a polyester cover with an inside comfortable cotton flannel lining.
This Coleman Sleeping bag come equipped with roll control to help make rolling it up easier. There’s also a ZipPlow zipper glide feature that is designed to give the zipper a nice easy to pull operation around corners to help prevent snagging. Another cool feature is the ability to zip two of these bags together to form one couples sleeping bag. The bags also have an exterior pocket for storage and are commercial machine washable. Each bag comes with a manufacturers limited five year warranty.
This Rimstone sleeping bag is a great budget friendly model that can provide plenty of warmth for mild temperature camping conditions. The bag is attractive and the cotton flannel lining feels good to the touch. The bags polyester cover helps protect it from wear and helps repel moisture. If you are not conscious of weight requirements this bag is nicely suited for family camping.
Here’s some of the best features of the Rimstone Sleeping Bag By Coleman
- Sleeping bag is rated to 40º F
- Two bags can be joined to create one big sleeping bag
- ZipPlow zipper glide helps prevent snags
- ThermoTech insulating material to provide better warmth
- Fits most people measuring up to 5’11”
- Bag measures 33″x 75″
- Quick Cord storage
- Comfort Cuff material around face
- Nice looking bag
- Zipper is high quality and doesn’t snag easily
- Cover repels moisture nicely
- Flannel liner is comfortable
- Weighs 5.6 pounds which is too heavy for most backpacking
- Only fits people up to 5 feet 11 inches tall
Have you tried using the Rimstone Coleman Sleeping Bag? We’d love to hear what you think of this product. Please submit your comments and sleeping bag reviews below to share your thoughts.
The Suisse Sport Sleeping Bag is ultra compactable with a mummy type design to maximize it’s size and weight. This sleeping bag is perfect for anyone who is looking for a great low priced sleeping bag for camping in temperatures of 40 and up.
The sleeping bags lightweight design with compression straps makes the bag tightly compact for taking it backpacking. It compresses down to twelve by seven by seven using the stuff sack that comes with it. The bag itself is made from 700 gram MicroTekk with 100 percent polyester ripstop lining and double layer thickness. The microfiber insulation will keep you warm with the bag being graded with a 30F degree temperature rating.
The sleeping bag measures 29.5 x 84.5 inches when all the way open with a weight including the stuff sack of 2.9 pounds.Other features include a chest baffle, and draft tube for ventilation. There’s also a utility pocket for added storage. The bag is snug around most people and its design makes it good for people of average height and build. Overall the Suisse Sport sleeping bag is a great bag for the cost and should make a great addition to your camping equipment.
Here’s some of the best product features of the Suisse Sport Sleeping Bag:
- Product Type – Backpacker’s Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Bag Dimensions – 13 x 7 x 7 inches, weight 3 pounds
- Sleeping bag compacts tightly for hiking/backpacking
- Comes with stuff sack
- Designed for weight conscious campers
- Durable double layer construction
- 700-gram Micro Tekk material
- 100-percent polyester ripstop linings
- Chest baffle and draft tube plus utility pocket
- Bag measures 29.5 by 84.5 inches
- Compression straps make bundling bag up easy to conserve space
- Can keep you warm in the 40’s and up
- Excellent sleeping bag for the price
- Narrow design may be tough for people who like to move around in their sleep
- Meant for people who are average size and weight
- Some people have complained about the buckles
Have you tried using the Suisse Sport Mummy Sleeping Bag? If so please share your thoughts about this product with Camping Idea readers by leaving your review and comments below.